Types of Data Mayo Trade Collects.
At Mayo Trade, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from Users. PII can be used to identify a user personally. Non-PII is information that is combined with other information to identify a user personally.
Personally Identifiable Information Mayo Trade Collects.
In order to fully use the Mayo Trade Web Application, we may collect PII such as your name, date of birth, email, and other relevant information. Mayo Trade may also collect payment beneficiary or Wallet address information for transactions via the Mayo Trade Web Application. Kindly note that all payment information shall be stored and processed by our third-party payment processors.
Whenever you use the Mayo Trade Web Application, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, gender, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Web Application, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider. Mayo Trade may also collect information including postings you make on the public areas of the Mayo Trade Web Application, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings.
Use of Your Information by Mayo Trade
- to provide the Mayo Trade Web Application and services.
- to facilitate the creation, maintenance, and security of your account on the Mayo Trade Web Application;
- to identify you as a User in the system; - to provide any service and customer support you request;
- to resolve any dispute, collect relevant fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- to detect, prevent and investigate any potentially prohibited or illegal activity, and enforce our terms;
- to customize, measure, and improve our services and content;
- to tell you about our services, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- and for other uses as described when we collect the information.
Mayo Trade may disclose information to respond to legal requirements, enforce its policies, respond to claims that any content violates any IP rights, or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in line with applicable laws and regulations.
Also, Mayo Trade may share your information with:
- Service providers help with our business operations (like software management, fraud investigations, and bill collection).
- Any third party to whom you explicitly ask Mayo Trade to send your information (or about whom you’re otherwise clearly notified and consent to when using a particular service).
- Any third-party payment processor to process payments made to Mayo Trade.
- Professional advisors, including auditors, lawyers, bankers, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to Mayo Trade.
- Law enforcement, governmental agency, or any authorized third-party, in response to a verified request regarding a criminal investigation or alleged illegal act or any other act that may expose Mayo Trade, you, or any other Mayo Trade User to legal liability.
You may modify any of your Information in your Mayo Trade Account by editing your profile or by sending an e-mail to Mayo Trade. You may request the deletion of your Information by Mayo Trade, but kindly note that Mayo Trade may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain period, in which case Mayo Trade will comply with your deletion request only after Mayo Trade has fulfilled such requirements). You may opt out of marketing-related emails by clicking on a link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by contacting us. You may, however, continue to get service-related and other non-marketing emails.